Tuesday, June 16, 2009

=tag 3=

1. What have you been doing recently?
- working~working~just working~miss my friends~waiting for this special weekends

2 . Do you ever turn your handphone off?
- sometimes..i will close it if i m tired~

3 . What happened at 10am today?
- chit chat~kaka~

4 . When did you last cry?
- erm~when 090509~back from my PLKN~

5 . Believe in Fate/Destiny?
- a little bit~

6 . What do you want in life now?
- be a strong woman~

7 . Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
- i will put up my hood~because i less to use umbrella

8. What's your favourite thing to do on bed ?
- chat~sms~

9. What bottoms are you wearing now?
- short pants~

10 . What are the nicest things in your inbox?
- dunno~

11 . Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
- i do not like it~but i always make it complicated..haiz

12 . Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
- no..but i haven't return a cool glasses from my friend~

13 . What was the last movie you caught?
- i have forgotten it..long time didn't watch movie..sad~

14 . What are you proud of ?
- my look~my achievements~my family~my friends~
my new BAOBEI~and my life


15 . What does the oldest text msg in your inbox says and who is it fr0m?
- secret~

16 . What was the last song you sang out loud?
- forgot~

17 . Do you have any nicknames?
- many~

18 . What does the newest text msg says and who is it from?
- secret~

19 . What time did you go to sleep last night?
- 2320

20 . Are you currently happy?
- yes~sure~

21 . Who gives you the best advice?
- daddy and mummy~

22 . Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
-no~i don't~

23 . Who do you talked to on phone last night?
- pong~

24 . Is something bugging you right now?
- no~

25 . Who is the last person to make you laugh?
- my family~my friends~

26.Do you like yourself?
- i like myself~

27.You want $5 or $10?
- what reason i can get the money?

28.Do you think you are stupid sometimes?
- sure~i m a stupid moon!!!

29.Who is your best best best fren?
- eunice n vicky~

30.What will you do if you like that boy?
- i don't know~it depends~

31.Who are your favourite stars?
-5566 and 183 club~ss501~

32.You hate your mother sometimes in some ways?
- not so hate~just angry her only~ {sometimes}

33.Do you had even stead before?
- what is the meaning of 'stead'?

34.what type of boy do you like?
- kind,gentleman,tall,sporty,cool,nice~arrggh..don't know~

35.Now are you single/attached?
- not sure^^ blek~


^finished^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top