Tuesday, April 12, 2011

=Rain/Thunderstorm=

It is raining now.
Yea for sure, it is raining in my area here.
My heart is raining as well.
Mom scolded me because of misunderstand me.
I dislike people not to believe me.
And I thought want to share out my feelings with her.
But..

Well, I feel not comfortable for this morning.
I am not feeling like want to share here.
Perhaps it is serious problem. I am wondering.

Today's mood is quite cloudy.
And it is a cruel fact to me.
What should I do?
Perhaps I had chosen a wrong decision.

I just need a protection. Even a warm hug.



1 comment:

  1. chill.. family problem can be settled very soon than we can expect. try to calm down urself when u face ur mom :) then everything can bawa bincang.. we do experience cloudy mood sometimes.. all u gotta do is to open ur heart and accept, thinking what u can do to make things go better. then you will be just fine after the bad times over. =) *hugs* be happy ya ^^

    ReplyDelete

 
back to top