Friday, April 15, 2011

=The Attitude=



Saw this in website.
It is quite nice :)
[Just for sharing]


It would not be completed if there is any incomplete.
Same as the attitude of people.


People always lazy and slow while doing something.
If the sufficient time are given, why don't you spend your time wisely for the limited time that you are having?
If you are able to complete your task, why don't you just put more effort on it?


I am part of it.
I feel that I have no idea at all in studying for this final test.
What am I studying?
There are 5 subjects that I am taking for the final test.
And one more is the MUET test that I am taking it tomorrow.


Am I not focusing enough?
Or I am keep wasting my precious time in unnecessary stuff?


I am so disappointed on something.
The attitude that couldn't change easily since long time ago.


Everyone has their emotion. I am also a human too.




1 comment:

  1. thanks for the sharing of those quotes! might be useful for me in future.. tmr MUET gah yao.. mind ur words, then u wil be fine ^^ sometime we can't stop ourselves from doing unnecessary stuff, as we dun even know it is necessary or not. do those things with priority first. when we come to college life, what we gotto do is to discipline ourselves, nth else. study hard, play hard too. lastly, not to compress your emotions deep inside, u might as well find some way to express it out, to someone, or to something. :) best of lucks to you in ur finals!

    ReplyDelete

 
back to top