Thursday, April 14, 2011

=Dislike=


Arghhh where is my book!!?!!


I am so lazy for today.
When I was trying to push myself to study, 
then I realized that I have missed my book!


I need you, my book!!!


Alalalalalala..


Oh Gosh~
I am feeling hungry for now. Yiaks too bad I stay at home now.


The thing that I would like to mention here:


Speechless for plagiarism.
Seriously.


I dislike staying at home for so long.
I dislike facing to pc for so long.
I dislike missing something that I need.
I dislike I cannot share out my feelings.
I dislike in wasting my time in unnecessary stuff for so long.
I dislike when I need my friends, they are not there.
I dislike alone.
Lastly, again, I dislike plagiarism!

What is the definition of plagiarism?
Copy? Follow? Or Learn?
I think I should learn well in APA format!
To score in my Effective Communication Skills subject too.
But..
Why people choose to be a copycat instead of create something for themselves?
Perhaps I am also the one of it.
Well, creativity is not my strength. For sure.

Opps recently I have found out that I fall in love with Marketing subject!
That is just a fantasy I think since I like the lecturer Ms Goy so much.
Last time I have fallen in love with Management too!

What a boring article that I am sharing here.
Keke..


Yea, finished nagging here.
The End.



4 comments:

  1. Grammar mistake! " i am staying home now." keke..

    ReplyDelete
  2. chill leh :) we shall be alone awhile sometimes.. when everyday we meet people up around and non-stop talking.. that's so tired O_O but hey ya~ u are not alone even when u r alone :p we are always there for u. not just me :) like the song of the 龙凤店 :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply put there one, still thinking of which song should I put here.
    Lol tq dude!
    Keep stalking me so free ah :p
    Well good luck for you in India soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you :) i'm always free at the moment.. enjoy my stalk hahaa

    ReplyDelete

 
back to top