Friday, June 10, 2011

=ED to MK=


Firstly, this is the photo that taken by Yumi on the first orientation day.

All of us had to wait for the Kampar tour bus.
We was so patient that we waited for so long!

Next, last Sunday was the day I was on the way to Kampar.
Virtually, the feeling is like..
The happy feeling is going to turn to moody form.
Acting happily.
But luckily I was not alone!
Eric with his sister, and his sister's boyfriend took ETS train with me.

Eric here~
Well, I did not sleep.
Seriously, I prefer city life.
After 2 hours we reached Kampar.
And then we met Luvena.
After that 3 of us waited for Chu Er and Queenie.
Luvena is a pretty with a cute sound girl.
While Chu Er and Queenie are so friendly.
Queenie is the year 3 Accounting student.
Oh! I hope I were her!
It is proud when you tell to others that you are year 3 student.
After had dinner with them, I back to my lovely room agian.
Monday night Yumi and I decided to cook.

Eric and Marcus joined us too!
It was fun and I have saved my money for the dinner. Hahas.

Tuesday 
Ate McD with Edwin and KC, Edwin treat us because he has got A.
Wednesday 
I attended Information System class with Edwin. 
It is not a difficult subject I think.
These pictures were taken in front of the library.
Funny guys~
Then after that Edwin and I met my national service friend, Han Zhen.
I was shocked because Alwyn is Han Zhen's coursemate.
Alwyn is my neighbor.
Thursday
I attended 3 lecture classes with Edwin and Yumi.
I like the Marketing lecturer!
I like the way he teaches us. 
I promised myself, I must get an excellent grade for that subject!
The first time I drove in Kampar!
Marcus's Picanto. Hehe.

Well, I felt stress on my course which is English Education.
For sure, I like to teach and I hope my future career will be a teacher.
Why I felt so?
Almost all of my coursemates are so pro in English!
Also, I felt that I had chosen the wrong course since I have studied my foundation in Managment and Accountancy field.
I was losing my way.
I need help and I need a consultation!!!
My heart was screaming.
I cried after I finished my class on 6.30pm last week which is Linguistic lecture.
I wondered if I was too tiring since that day my class was start from 8am.
Lastly, I went to Block A Heritage Hall to meet the Head Of Department.
Before I met him, I met my Phonetics and Phonology lecturer and also another Indian lecturer.
Perhaps I was too nervous, and I did not speak well.
Then I told them the problem that I was facing to.
After listened to their advice, I went to Department Of Credit and Evaluation.
The officer there has given her advice to me.
Then I have made a decision which is course transfer.
I applied for changing my course from English Education to Marketing.
Marketing is a challenging course for me.
I like it because it mostly related to our surrounding environment and life.
For now, I attend for Marketing classes while waiting for the confirmation from UTAR.
My new subject will be Principles of Marketing, Business Law, Information Systems, Microeconomics and Quantitative Techniques 1.
Actually I feel warm because I know my coursemates. 
They are Ren Kai, Johnson, Christine, Tini, Suet Yee, Seck Hoe, Yong Tong.
But I leave them and I no longer study at Block B.
And my perfect timetable will be changed.
Actually I like my timetable sosooso much!
Nah see!!!
And also the location for my classes, it is because it is near to the Block C cafeteria.
Too bad I have to adapt agian with a new block which is Block H, I and E.
Of course it is included with the new course mates.

I would like to share about a girl, Victoria.
She is really cute and intelligent in studying languague.
Well, she is EL-English Education student.
I am so admire her, and the feeling is great when I talk with her.
Yeah~

Oh so sad...
Homesick.
Wuwu..
Emo for these days. Tahan la Lee Pui Mun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top