Wednesday, January 5, 2011

=GoodBye=

I don't really like to update blog anymore.
I used to write my feelings and my stories here, but there is no any meaning for me anymore.
2010 was a sad year to me and I was not happy at all.
"Wake up! Wake up! You should wake up! "
I tell to myself when my heart is pain.
I constantly trying to be happy and smile every time.
But I was wrong.
It is selfish, yes I am.

No matter how I am telling myself, it still failed.
I want to prove my sincere from now on, yes I believe I can.


Yesterday was a special day for me.
I was upset because of my fault.
I did not concentrate at all when I was driving.
I went to Times Square, Sg Wang, Lot 10, Fahrenheit 88, Low Yat and Pavilion with him.
A friend that willing to go with me to buy something.
We had our lunch in Lot 10.
I can't believe that we want to eat beef noodles.
Because our taste is same.
And we ordered "jendol" to satisfy our thirsty.
He likes the beef balls so much.
We had spent about 1 hour at Low Yat.
We like Samsung so much but Western Digital seems better.
Saw a friend with his two friends.
Finally, we buy nothing.
Then we have bought a "Pig rabbit" in a shop for my younger sister's present.
We took a break in a shop called Chatime at Pavilion.
I was so tired and my muscles are pain.
We had our dinner at Restaurant Wong Kok.
We ordered my fried rice and his pig made burger.
I like the hot cup of water so much.
At night we watched a movie called My Ex-haunted lover.
"Don't mess with your ex. " Haha..
That was a horror movie. I scared because of the loudly sound effect.
Before that he had reminded me a thing that make me unhappy.
But I forgot it in a short time.
Anyway thanks to the reminder.
I wish I could watch Paranormal Activity 2 and I am sure the movie will be great.
After movie we had spent half-hour to find Petronas.
Finally we found it at Subang USJ 2.
I miss Taipan so much. It is because we had a precious dinner in McD last time.
Lastly, I passed the letter.
I couldn't sleep that night and I fall asleep on 2am.
It was a lonely night.
I almost dream every night. And I couldn't sleep tight.


This is my last post I think.
Goodbye to my blogger.


我只是微不足道的小星星
月亮还是没有代表谁的心。



1 comment:

 
back to top