Sunday, September 19, 2010

=Faint and Stress=

190910


Am I in a coma?
Yes,I wish to and perhaps I am.


After I woke up I was very uncomfortable.
My mind is full.
I don't want to face those problems and pressures again and again.


Am I sick?
Don't ask me.


Tomorrow is the first day of school.
I have to face many problems.
I am very lonely though there is a friend in my class with me.


What time should I wake up? 
What time should I go?
What to do after school?
I have lots of problems,really.


I wish I could get my hope.
I feel stress after the final results were coming out.
My GPA is low.
I feel unhappy when no one encourage me.
I have done my best in the final exam.
All of them know that I am a hardworking person.
Can I stop studying?


Next Wednesday is the Mid-Autumn Festival.
I am sure that I go to my grandmother's house alone.
Please don't ask me why.
And please don't ask me others question on that day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top