Sunday, December 11, 2011

=Settled=

Hmm i think the problem is just about:"who broke Moon's car plate?"
Well, i am not mind of it anymore but i know i have some friends they are very supporting me ;)
At first, i was quite angry because i felt i was helpless, and i felt that i have been bully, 
but after i know my Kampar neighbours' house 2363 them keep arguing about that, i felt warm because at least they was helping me to find out who was the man who did so.
And finally, i went to Old town Kampar alone after the Pendidikan Moral test. 
And surprizingly it was just Rm10!
The amount of repairing it was not the main reason that make me unhappy about it, 
just that i don't really hope that was done by my friend.
Yesterday went jogging and four of us have finalised it, well, 
hope that the members in 2362 are peaceful like usual. The picture with this post is just.. Lol.
So the car plate stuff is been settled!
Thanks to Colorful, Jacky, Wei lik(he just very scared of me because... Haha.) , 
Ah boon( know him because of this) , and Alan.
Although we could not find out who did so, i am still appreciate to you guys especially you, 
the one who like to say o0o. Hehe.


Every problem has a solution.  =)
I know this but I should control my emotion well. Just smile~

2 comments:

 
back to top